Our Walk of Faith

All about "The Hike"..."For we walk by faith, not by sight." 2 Corinthians 5:7

My Photo
Name:
Location: Every where, God leads us

Chris's e-mail: mblur3@hotmail.com Rachel's e-mail: puddin9701@hotmail.com Chris's favorite quote: "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bow lines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore! Dream!" --Mark Twain ...Rachel's favorite quotes: "Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God" -- William Carey, who is called the father of modern missions and "God's work done in God's way will never lack God's supply" -- Hudson Taylor

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Home

From this post, you can link to all of our other pages to learn more about what's going on along the journey! God bless you!

La Página en Español/the page in Spanish

Our Journal

Prayer Requests

Needs

Places for Teams to Stay

Links to People and Places on the Journey

Map of the Journey

Learn More about Following Jesus: Who is Jesus? and The 4 Spiritual Laws?

Share your testimony and read of others we've met on the road.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey it's Amber! We've met a few times in church! I just want you both to know how much I admire you and that I'm linking you to my site tonight. I hope you can minister to many people and seeing the two of you doing so well inspires me and makes me hope that I can have just as much faith as you one day soon. ;) Thank you for complimenting me. I know I want to minister for God but how can I do that if i never get up in front of people and talk and seeing you two the other night gave me a little bit more confidence! Thank you both so much I hope God blesses you on a safe trip! Email me sometime @ yourdivinity@aim.com and I'll try to email you two just the same! Be sure to keep in touch!

With Love,
Amber Dawn

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT to meet you both!
GREAT to have you at our church!
GREAT to share your vision!

Godspeed!

Pastor Dan - Heath Church, Lexington, NC
www.heathchurch.org

2:59 PM  
Blogger Kaylac said...

Hey yall!! I miss you guys soooo much!! Thank you so much for the book and the other gifts yall left me!! I hope and pray that are meeting awesome people and spreading Jesus's love!! I'm gonna try to leave a blog, but i'm not quite sure how it works yet!! but I will figure it out!! I love you guys and hope to hear from you soon!!!
Love,
Kayla Cox

5:20 PM  
Blogger livinit said...

hey!
you guys are so awesome
this is justin wahl...mr. chris helped with my house
what you're doing is really cool
keep in touch
-justin

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

january 12th, 2007
I saw you guys exiting our local grocery store in Crowley, La. I saw your gear and guessed that your were trekers of some kind. I talked to you briefly and then you moved on. As you were walking away I saw the Walk By Faith written on your backpacks. As I waited in the Popeys drive through you both played very heavily on my mind. I became a Christian and recognized Jesus Christ as my Savior five years ago and am constantly trying to live by his example. I realy wanted to talk to you some more and was very relieved to see you sitting inside as I was about to drive off and look for you down the street. I just wanted to let you both know how great it is to meet people that totaly trust in Gods plan for thier daily lives. I look at the map of your travel rout and see how far you have come and how far you still both must go in your travels (Texas, Mexico,Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama,and Columbia). I will pray for you every day. It was a pleasure meeting you both. I am inspired to live closer to Gods dailey plan for me. Thanks

Rachel,

I hope your cold gets better

Henry J. Helo III

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are we there yet?

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi
all the guys missionaries and God bless them all and open more doors and I hope one day to be with you and go to other countries to talk to another today 03 July at 10.30 am I felt sad and also happy to know you would leave but they would tell others of Christ

hola
a todos los chicos misioneros que y que dios los Bendiga a todos y les abra mas puertas y espero estar un dia con ustedes e ir a otros paises a hablarles a otro hoy 03 de julio en la mañana 10.30 me senti triste y tambien feliz al saber que ustedes se irian pero se iriana hablarles a otros de cristo att alex

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home