Our Walk of Faith

All about "The Hike"..."For we walk by faith, not by sight." 2 Corinthians 5:7

My Photo
Name:
Location: Every where, God leads us

Chris's e-mail: mblur3@hotmail.com Rachel's e-mail: puddin9701@hotmail.com Chris's favorite quote: "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bow lines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore! Dream!" --Mark Twain ...Rachel's favorite quotes: "Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God" -- William Carey, who is called the father of modern missions and "God's work done in God's way will never lack God's supply" -- Hudson Taylor

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

What? Why are you doing that?

Chris: To toss aside the things that aren't so important and to follow hard after the only One who is important--Jesus; to faithfully trust that God can provide in all circumstances if we simply just seek Him 1st; To have a Holy Spirit adventure--submit my will and just be available to be His hands and feet!; to share the story of His Glory all along the way
In Matthew 6:32b-34 Jesus says, "Your heavenly Father already knows all your needs, and he will give you all you need from day to day if you live for him and make the Kingdom of God your primary concern. So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today."

Rachel: I want to know God more...to be completely surrendered to Him! I want to serve Him with all that I have without any distractions! In Matthew 28:18-20 "Then Jesus came to them and said, 'All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.' " and in Acts 1:8 Jesus says, "But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." I just want to do what I believe He is calling me to do...to please Him...to obey Him...to bring Him glory.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris and Rachel: Thank you for your boldness and complete trust in the Lord! You have inspired us here at Lexington Baptist and blessed us so much. I hope to see you two again soon!
Dan Williams
Minister of Music
Lexington Baptist

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home